LaserGrip® is a worldwide patented process for surface processing of stoneware, ceramics and glass which has, for years, been applied to polished natural stone. Since it is only the surface which is altered without any additional chemicals being applied the working material glass is not altered in its transparency and hardness. Glass has the effect of being glass!
With a high performance diode laser the finest micro-pits are steamed into the surface of the glass creating a small "suction cup effect". This effect is multiplied 10,000-fold and makes sure that the foot is constantly braked without actually coming to a jerking halt.
Photo-lamination is a technique with which high resolution digital photos and logos are embedded in laminated safety glass. In conjunction with transparent LaserGrip® - surface it is possible thereby to present motifs in excellent reproduction quality even on walking surfaces. A further possibility for perfect presentation of any corporate design!
- Entire surface transparent
- Durably resistant to abrasion
- Problem-free for further processing
- Best possible cleaning potential
- 0% chemicals
- Non-slip category 9 (as per DIN 51130)
- Can be used as float, toughened glass and heat-strengthened glass
- Presentation of your corporate design on flooring areas: Entrance areas, ticket halls, presentation surfaces – all profit from your design
- Presentation of products in the best possible light: illuminated floor plates at exhibitions or in sales rooms with complete design freedom
- Elegant and simultaneous easy-to-maintain floor covering for catering and discotheques
- Perfect presentation of exhibits on floor area under transparent glass e.g. in museums or historical buildings.