The company was founded in 1876 as a wholesaler and retailer for paints, carpets and flat glass by the Frerichs brothers.
More than 130 years of company history – of which almost 100 years of family continuity – are evidence of reliability and market orientation.
From retailer to specialist for flat glass and synthetics. In long-term cycles of 30 years the company was again and again re-invented to suit the requirements of the market. Always with the concrete, ongoing, target of increasing benefits and uses for our customers.
We are proud to have customers as partners, with whom we have been working together in mutual trust and with success for three generations. Growth through specialisation of our product capacities as well as the constant improvement of our products are, for us, the basis of our company activities.
It is our goal to provide our customers with high quality and reliable solutions which safeguard and reinforce their market position. In so doing we are innovative and use state-of-the-art technology.
We aim to give our customers the best value for money available in the marketplace. Altogether more than 160 qualified and motivated members of staff are available at our locations to give you expert advice. Our own transport fleet guarantees punctual and reliable deliveries in our sales area of Northern Germany.